Thursday, December 6, 2012

December in the MTC


Dear Washington Family and Friends!

Love and Peace to you from the Provo MTC! It has been pretty great here especially since yesterday we had the wonderful chance to Welcome 18 new Anziani to the MTC! This also means that in three short weeks I will be leaving Provo and heading to Milan Italy! Time has absolutely flown here! I can't believe that 7 weeks have just gone by. I found out that we are all legal for Italian immigration standards! YAY!

Everything here is gearing up for Christmas! We have lights and a tree. And we had the pleasure of getting the broadcast from the first presidency. It was fantastic! Everybody should see it if they haven't already. I am seeing so many people leave the MTC and by Christmas (Including Anziano Criscenti and the Hungarians), it will be my turn. In a week and a half the Lithuanian sisters and the Georgians and Armenians are leaving so that leaves the Italians and the Papa Finns from all of the people I know. But I Am excited to spend Christmas with the Papa Finns. We have adopted each other.

How is everyone doing? I hope all is well at home. Any snow? We haven't had any here since the last time a couple of weeks ago.

One more quick thing we are playing this cool SYL (speak your language) game where a person has been secretly selected by the teachers to speak no English and then everyone has to guess who it is. We are doing pretty well with it.

All is well. I love you all!

Anziano John Colin Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment