Thursday, November 15, 2012

WEEK 4 IN THE MTC!


 Hello Everyone!

Greeting from increasingly cold Provo, Utah! It is wonderful here! I love my district and my zone so much and we grow together every day. On Tuesday, our Older Districts left to report to their respective assignments in the Beautiful country of Italy. It was sad, but for those who are going to the Milan mission, I will see them again. It makes me want to be there SO bad!! I have heard a few reports from them and one of the sisters who reported to Milan helped to open a new ward in Gonoa! Isn't that cool?

I am making so many wonderful new friends! I've been talking to the Finnish missionaries a lot and the Lithuanian sisters I mentioned! As well as Anziano Criscenti who is from Italy and headed to Romania! We are all have fun together!

We have the chance to go to Devotionals every Sunday and Tuesday and my district has been super wonderful and come to choir with me! I love the chance to be able to sing hymns and just generally to be able to sing at all.The devotionals themselves are wonderful spiritual treats! The talks are wonderful and they speak directly to our spiritual needs. I always feel so enriched after that!

I feel so wonderful here and am always feeling refreshed here! We have had some snow here and it is nice to feel the chilling breeze! I am hoping for more because the last batch has almost all melted away!

During the temple walk last Sunday. I got a ton more pictures that I need to send later. I don't have a card reader, so I will have to borrow one and send them next time!

I love you all so much! Please tell me everything about what is happening back on the Home front! I am sending so much love your way! I loved receiving all of your e-mails!

One quick thing else... We found out that our motto wasn't gramattically incorrect, so I will take this moment to restate it. "Ce la facciamo con Dio!" (CHAY LAW FAW CHEE AMO CON DEE YO) We can do this with God!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Anziano Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment